Sunday, November 4, 2012

Facebook? Pinterest? Help Me Choose!

I have my own Twitter page.  Bet you didn't know that!  And I'm not the only one.  Many of my friends have one too.  Stinky Tinky Cat, Pixel, Brewskie Butt, and Woofie are just some of the ones I follow.  And Austin and I have a board on Mom's Pinterest page.

Mom also is on Twitter - and Facebook and Pinterest and LinkedIn and Digg and StumbleUpon - and many, many others. In fact, she is on so many of these sites I'm not sure she even remembers them all.  But I have noticed she seems to focus on a select few. 

I have been asking Mom if I should expand my networking also.  I like Twitter and have met lots of friends there, both of the 4-legged and the 2-legged variety.  But I would like to meet more.  I'm just not sure where to start.  I was sitting quietly during a meeting of Mom's mastermind group recently.  I was just quietly listening when the subject of social media came up.  It seems all Mom's friends have a favorite.  Mom is a huge Twitter fan. Linda loves Facebook. Jessie's new passion is Pinterest. And Mike prefers LinkedIn and something called Google+.  None of them are dogs though, so I'm not sure what works for them will be good for me.

So, here goes: Which social media site do you focus on and why? Is there a particular site you would like to see me on?  Answer by leaving a comment. Maybe you can help teach an old dog another new trick!  And if you aren't already, come follow me on Twitter
blog comments powered by Disqus