Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bob Recommends Eukanuba with 3D DentaDefense

Mom has been trying new dog food again.  I hate it when she does that!  It's usually something that's supposed to be good for me and you know what that means.  It will not taste good!  Mom is a BzzAgent. That's someone who gets to try products for free or at a reduced price and then share what she thinks about them with others.  Normally, it doesn't have anything to do with me, but this time they asked if she wanted to try the new dog food and of course, she said yes.

When she does try something new, I usually just don't eat it until she gets afraid I will starve and gives me back my old food.  But she said this new food was good for my teeth.  I have been to the dog dentist once before to have an abscessed tooth pulled.  It was no fun.  My mouth hurt.  I had to stay at the Dr. Karen's all day by myself.  And then Mom would not let me have a hamburger when she picked me up.  Plus I had to take pills for a while.  YUCK!  If this new dog food could keep that from happening, then I was willing to at least try it.

Mom started by mixing it with my regular food, but each day I noticed there was less of my usual stuff and more of this new dog food.  If this was a trick, it was working because by the end of a few days, all that was in the bowl was the new dog food.  And it actually didn't taste too bad.  I could eat this as long as I got an occasional burger or piece of bacon.

So I've been eating the Eukanuba 3D DentaDefense dog food for almost a month now.  So have Austin and Oscar.  Mom says my teeth already look better.  I don't know if that's true but I know that Oscar's breath has gotten a lot better.  I don't have to bury my head when he comes to lay by me!  Mom says that the Eukanuba dog food reduces stuff called tartar and plaque.  It's the tartar and plaque that make my teeth hurt and Oscar's breath smell bad.  Getting rid of them helps keep our mouths and teeth healthy.

Mom asked Dr. Karen about Eukanuba dog food and Dr. Karen said it was good for all of us.  She said she had heard about the new DentaDefense food and how it would help our teeth.  She also said Eukanuba was good for Austin because it had something in it called OmegaCoat which is good for his skin.  Austin has problems with his skin a lot so anything that can help him is good!

Mom has to go to the pet store to get this dog food, but she said she doesn't mind since it's so good for our teeth.  I'm just glad it may help cut down on trips to the dog dentist.  It's bad enough having to go for cleanings.  I don't ever want to have to get another tooth pulled.  Now with this new dog food, I shouldn't have to!  Thanks Eukanuba!
blog comments powered by Disqus