Monday, September 19, 2011

Science Diet Senior 11+ Age Defying Cat Food

I am still recovering from my eye surgery and not feeling so good today, so I agreed to let Iris do a guest post.  She is a cat, true, but she has been around here almost as long as I have so I guess that earns her some privileges.  Take it away, Iris!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Iris, a gray tiger cat that Dad rescued from a drainage ditch and brought home to Mom.  I was already a few months old when Dad found me but I'm not sure exactly how old I was.  But I have lived with Mom and Dad for 15 years so that makes me a senior kitty and leader of the pack around here.  Bob thinks he's in charge but I just let him think that to keep peace and quiet in the house. 

I asked Bob if I could type with Mom today since he wasn't feeling well and I had something I wanted to share.  I just had to tell everyone about this new food that Mom got just for me and Bitty Kitty. 

Mom is a BzzAgent.  She says she started doing this a few years ago because money was tight and she was tired of wasting it on stuff that didn't work.  She said being a BzzAgent allowed her to try products before she bought them.  And it gave her the chance to share the good ones with her friends.  Now that things are easier, she says she still does it because she likes the opportunity to try new products and tell others about them.

A while ago, Mom got a chance to try a new cat food made just for us senior cats.  It's called Science Diet Senior 11+ Age Defying Cat Food.  I'm pretty finicky about my food so I was not excited about trying something new and I let Mom know by taking my time sampling it.  Don't tell Mom, but I really like it!  It tastes great.  And even though it's only been a few weeks, I already feel different.  I don't sleep as much and yesterday I even went out to hunt with Bitty Kitty.  I was so grateful I brought a frog in for Mom as a treat.  She didn't seem to like it much though.

Science Diet Senior 11+ Age Defying cat food provides breakthrough, tailored nutrition for cats 11 and older.  It has everything we need for a healthy and happy life.  It fights 4 important signs of aging in as little as 30 days.  Typical signs of aging include more accidents in the house, sleeping more, less agility, and less interaction with owner.  It also contains an exclusive antioxidant bundle which helps defend the body and brain against aging.  Age Defying is also rich in Omega-6 fatty acids to help promote soft skin & radiant coat.

Not only does it taste good, it's also got small kibble so it's easier for me to chew and digest.  At my age, sometimes those harder pieces in other cat foods are difficult for me to eat.

Mom says Dr. Karen has this cat food at her clinic.  She said she also saw it at PetSmart.  I am glad there are places that she can buy this close by.  I would hate to have to go back to my old cat food once we run out of our sample. 

Take my advice.  Try this cat food.  Even Bob likes it.  I caught him stealing some this morning.  Of course, I made it clear that would not be allowed! 

P.S.  Mom has said that I will have a column of my own on Bob's new website.  Can't wait to share more tips and recommendations with you!  See you soon!  Thanks Bob!  This was fun!
blog comments powered by Disqus