Saturday, September 10, 2011

Are You a Responsible Dog Owner?

It's Responsible Dog Owner Days!  All month, we will be announcing events, writing about responsible dog ownership, and we are even hosting a contest!

Mom and I think that everyone should learn to be a responsible dog owner - and the earlier the better.  So we are hosting a contest for kids ages 5-18. 

Design a poster showing what it means to be a responsible dog owner.  The kids who draw the winning designs will each receive a cash prize, a T-shirt designed by PopArtDiva, and a bag of Beefie Boots for their dogs (my favorite).  All posters will be displayed on the new It Should Be a Dog's World website.

I am very excited that Mom has agreed to let me do this.  The people who had my dog mom were not very responsible and that is why I wound up in a shelter.  I was lucky and Mom and Dad adopted me and they take very good care of me.  Now I want to help you teach others what it is to be responsible. 

Official contest rules:

1.  Contest is open to all kids ages 5 - 18.
2.  Poster must be about responsible dog ownership.
3.  Poster must be an original design. No previously published or copyrighted material.
4.  Entries can be submitted by mail or email.
    
     Mail entries to:  It Should Be A Dog's World
                             12688 Oak Valley Drive
                              Rogers, AR  73756
                              Attn:  Poster Contest

OR

   Email entries to MelodieannW@gmail.com.  All entries must be in jpg, gif, bmp or png format, 8 MB
   maximum size.
5.  Entries must be received no later than September 30, 2011.  Winners will be announced on October 15. 6.  Winners will receive:  1st - $75, commemorative T-Shirt, bag of Beefie Boots
                                      2nd - $50, commemorative T-Shirt, bag of Beefie Boots
                                      3rd - $25, commemorative T-Shirt, bag of Beefie Boots
All entrants will be recognized on It Should Be a Dog's World.
7.  All entries become the property of WealthTogether, Inc. (That's my Mom!).

I can't wait to see all the posters!
blog comments powered by Disqus