Saturday, November 21, 2009

Where to go from here?

I love sharing my travel stories with everyone!  And I hope my recommendations are useful to other pets traveling with their moms and dads.  But I want to do more!  I have been giving Mom "puppy dog eyes" for weeks now, trying to convince her to let me.  And at last she has agreed.  The only problem?  We don't know what you want.

So now is your chance to request the services you would like from Traveling Bob.  Mom helped me put together a survey just so I could ask everyone.  It's very short - only 10 questions.  But it will help me make sure I'm giving all my traveling friends the support they need.

Click here for survey!  And then watch for your suggestions on our upcoming new and improved site!

Thanks and nose kisses to all of you!
blog comments powered by Disqus