Sunday, October 28, 2012

I'm Not The Only One

I am not the only dog with a blog of my own.  Lots of my friends have blogs too.  I love reading them with Mom.  I know you will too.  Here are some of my favorite blogs by and about dogs and other critters.

Take Paws: The official pet travel blog of GoPetFriendly.com.  Their latest post is announcing their weekly Friday Pet Photo Challenge.

Healthy Pet Food Guide:  Written by my friend Paul at Nature's Select Pet Food.  Mom and I read their latest post on Dogs and Thunder.  I HATE thunderstorms and we get a lot of them here in Arkansas. 

Best Bully Sticks Healthy Dog Blog: Best Bully Sticks are some of my favorite treats.  And I love their blog.  This week, they introduced a new treat that I can't wait to try - Pet Greens Snacks.  Yum!

Just Meowin':  Written by my friend Brewskie Butt, who is a cat, but I love him anyway.  His latest post is one of my favorites because it talks about an issue very important to me and Mom - pet adoption.  Stop by and read "It Really Sucks Being an Only Pet."

4PawsforAbility:  4 Paws for Ability is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to place quality service dogs with children with disabilities and veterans who have lost use of limbs or hearing; help with animal rescue, and educate the public regarding use of service dogs in public places.  Their blog keeps you up to date with all of their programs - like their 7 day cruise for 4 Paws families.

Aspen the Yorkie:  Aspen is a Yorkshire Terrier, just like Austin.  She writes a great blog with pet care tips and advice.  We loved her recent post on the Calm and Happy Cat Pheromone because anything that keeps our cats calm is a good thing!

The Critter Connection:  I discovered guinea pigs this year and absolutely love them.  I wish Mom would adopt one but she says 4 dogs, 9 cats, 2 raccoons, 1 possum and an aquarium full of fish are enough.  So I have to get my guinea pig fix by reading this blog.  Their latest post about what mites can do to a guinea pig almost made me cry.

Kansas Humane Society Blog:  Meet Ember. And Peaches.  And Grace and Martha.  And all the others looking for forever families at the Kansas Humane Society.

A Humane Nation:  Few are in a position to speak for the animals like Wayne Pacelle.  His most recent post is about the campaign against gestation crates.  I'm not sure what they are exactly, but I know I don't like being in my crate.  When Mom explained these to me, it sounded BAD. 





 
blog comments powered by Disqus